Our membership is open to female relatives of Master Masons and Master Masons themselves. Also, members of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls and the International Order of Job's Daughters , who have been active for at least 3 years, or who have attained majority, are eligible for membership (although such petition must be accompanied by the recommendation of a Master Mason). Our goals for this year are three-fold:
- To increase membership in each Court
- Increase member participation in Court and Grand Court Activities
- To promote fellowship within our Order and the California Masonic family
2015-2016 SPECIAL PROJECTS
Amaranth Diabetes Foundation Research, Grand Court Ways and Means
We hope you enjoy our website and will visit often for updates on our activities. If you would like information on how to join, or about any of our events, please contact the webmaster.
H.L. Janet L. Harrison, Grand Royal Matron
S.H. Ernesto B. Sayo, Grand Royal Patron
We have chosen the following:
"Be thoughtful to Everyone"
"We come together for a greater purpose and need, never lose sight of that Let's not allow personalities to interfere with the Principles of that Greater Purpose"
- Christina's- Swans, Peacock and Dove
- Russell's- Red Fox
- Fun Emblems :
- Christina's- Butterfly's and White Tigers
- Russell's- Taz
- Colors :
- Christina's- all shades of Purple, Lavender, Pink and Green
- Russell's- Deep Blue
- Flowers :
- Christina's- Orchids all Sizes, Forget-me-Nots
- Russell's- White Carnations
- Watchword :
- Christina's- Emapthy, Peace, Together
- Russell's - Respect, Unity, Peace
- Theme Songs :
- "Impossible Dreams"
- "Put you Hand in the Hand"
- Bible Verse :
- "Do unto others as you would them do unto you" - Luke 6:31
- Alter Verse : "Do unto others as you would them do unto you"
- Opening Ode: "We'll Shine"
- Closing Ode: "May God Bless you till we meet again"